The Mandarin restaurant is set to begin their two week celebration of the Year of the Rooster this Saturday January 28th through Saturday February 11th. During this celebration, the restaurant will be offering a special Chinese New Year meal for parties of four or more people. Selections from the special menu include:
- Salmon Spring Roll with Sambal Aioli
- Vegetable Asian Salad
- Chicken Creamed Corn or Hot and Sour Soup
- Black Bean Beef
- Traditional Mai Fun Rice Noodles
- Pineapple Shrimp
- Satay Pork
- Steamed White and Brown Rice
- House-made Ice Cream Pair: Saigon Cinnamon and Lychee-Raspberry
- Cookie of Good Fortune
For an additional charge, specialty beverages such as gingerita, pomegranate spritzer, wine, Asian beers, ginger brew, and hot tea will be offered.
Cost is $20 per person. Reservations are accepted for groups of eight or more.
Additionally, the traditional eight-person Lion Dance will be performed at 6pm on February 1st and February 7th.
348 E 900 N, Bountiful, Utah